Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gearbox part numbers ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Gearbox part numbers ? 17th October 2013, 7:05 pm

gtir350

Im getting my gearbox with quaife set rebuilt as 3rd is starting to grind, I'm using a company called elite racing transmissions that's just down the road from me, I just wanted to know some part numbers that I might need to get to fix the grind while putting the box into 3rd. They will inspect all other part and let me know what else it needs, but I need to supply the parts.
Tia

2Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 17th October 2013, 8:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

wait until they've checked it before ordering anything as you wont know exactly what you need, let them tell you then you tell quaife
quaife dispach the parts normally next day so you wont have to wait long

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 17th October 2013, 10:16 pm

gtir350

Ok, just thought the parts to fix the problem might be standard Nissan parts, but I'll wait until they finish the inspection. Thanks

4Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 17th October 2013, 10:31 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no theres a few parts not interchangeable as quaife use different style shafts

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 17th October 2013, 10:39 pm

gtir350

Tar, I've got all the part numbers for the quaife gear set items,and the PDFs for the mods needed to the 2 Nissan parts to fit, so I'll see what they say.

6Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 18th October 2013, 9:43 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

would be interesting to put it in here gtir350

7Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 18th October 2013, 5:08 pm

gtir350

I will, also planning on taking some pics when removing the gearbox only method.

8Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 18th October 2013, 8:33 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

gtir350 wrote:Tar, I've got all the part numbers for the quaife gear set items,and the PDFs for the mods needed to the 2 Nissan parts to fit, so I'll see what they say.
as fred says share

9Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 19th October 2013, 7:14 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

For my Nissan Sunny, i use this.. amazing.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/sunny/el_n14/1993_1/type_47/

10Gearbox  part numbers ? Empty Re: Gearbox part numbers ? 19th October 2013, 7:26 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Quaife Nissan Sunny / Pulsar GTIR 5-Speed Geearbox Synchromesh Gear Kit

Gearbox  part numbers ? QKE8F

Nissan Sunny Pulsar GTIR 5-speed synchromesh Quaife gearkit
Complete 5-speed synchromesh gearkit, with helical cut, close ratio gears.
Gearkit includes Quaife input shaft.
Retains original final drive ratio.

Ratio:
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
2.615 1.765 1.238 0.917 0.741

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum