Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish I could see the Bobs face

+4
scottyboy
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 8:42 pm

I think he should let me build that rasheen up over Christmas as compo and we will say no more about the engine and shocks on this car Wink

27Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 8:46 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Dave I quite agree babe, I think the rasheen would love it up north! It's would look a treat on the farm, preferably with one or two bulls sitting on it! Twisted Evil  lol! 

28Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 8:49 pm

Oh think you might have the wrong end of the stick I was thinking of coming down to you to build it.

29Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 8:54 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Every cloud has a sliver lining! Very Happy  but you would have too drive it home and look after it Wink 

30Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 9:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no no no What a Face 
the rasheen is as loved as my gtr pleeeeaase don't take it away from me Sad 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

31Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:39 pm

Karma has kicked me in the nuts Sad I know why the car was handling so badly at spa the rear shock it shot to bits so looks like that will have to be rebuilt Sad

32Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hahaha!
what goes around comes around, thatll teach you for rubbing it in david Laughing 

33Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:43 pm

Haha your an arse.

Did you get my pm?

34Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

a rebuild for shocks over getting a forged lump still is a good deal  Wink

35Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:45 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hahahahaha serves you right for having ohlines & a Forged lump Razz 

36Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:Haha your an arse.

Did you get my pm?

yeah I did but chose to ignore it as your a cnut cat Laughing 

37Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:47 pm

nomad wrote:a rebuild for shocks over getting a forged lump still is a good deal  Wink

Yeah this is true in your face bob in your face haha

38Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 9:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't make me weild my magic light rod dave and cast another iffy spell on you Twisted Evil

39Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 10:02 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Have you got any new tyres for Dave aswell Bob?............................... ill say no more Rolling Eyes 

40Wish I could see the Bobs face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 15th October 2013, 10:04 pm

Yeah I could do with some of them aswell please bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum