Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bin for base tune

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bin for base tune Empty Bin for base tune 6th October 2013, 7:31 pm

weblizzer

Hello everyone!

Had anyone had a good base tune for gtir I can use at? like i'm planning to use for chip ecu?

2Bin for base tune Empty Re: Bin for base tune 6th October 2013, 8:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Can you eleborate a little .... are you after just a basic running map with no mods  that you want to flash on to your ecu ?

3Bin for base tune Empty Re: Bin for base tune 7th October 2013, 7:17 pm

weblizzer

I have a chip programmable ecu.. it has daughterboard so I was wondering I can use a base map for my gtir with much better fuel and timing map, where I can start off?

4Bin for base tune Empty Re: Bin for base tune 7th October 2013, 8:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Any clues to what daughterboard it is ..... is it seconhand ...preloaded with a map ?

5Bin for base tune Empty Re: Bin for base tune 8th October 2013, 6:59 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

daughter board is like nistune ECU, piggy back ECU, a little card plug in the genuine ECU box....

many ECU are with daughter board inside, but are not programmable....Nistune is, Mines not for exemple...

6Bin for base tune Empty Re: Bin for base tune 11th October 2013, 6:50 pm

weblizzer

thanks for input fred. like mine i do have a basic chip ecu. more like Calum ecu but mine is on nismotronic b13 chipped. as it's quite cheap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum