Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

got off my lazy arse and done some work

+5
GTIR James
GTI-R US
nomad
Stu
scotty6860
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 4:21 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

so I have got off my arse and done some work tidying my engine bay up  got off my lazy arse and done some work  CIMG0067_zpseb549b24

from that to this  got off my lazy arse and done some work  IMG_07701_zps6fcc57c8

2 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 4:25 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Wow!

Loads better!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 4:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks nice and tidy .... wanna come and do mine scott lol

4 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:05 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Lol there was a lot off f words involved in that next is inside when my bride seats get here then the under Neath

5 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

did you get the oil filter on ok?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:10 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

No mate it's hitting so ordered a hks one off sumo power as is 60mm in length and stock is 87mm in length so should solve it

7 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:23 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Isn't the micra one smaller?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

8 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:52 pm

GTIR James

Looks nice mate. You need a 9f600 rather than a 70j oil filter. Go in to nissan & get one.

9 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 5:59 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Very nice Cool

10 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 7:08 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Looks so much better mate, did you have the original rocker cover modified for better breathing??

11 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 8:56 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

I never had the engine built it was my mates until he got smashed up the back then he had enough which was all good for for me as it had only done a 1000 miles since the build and I had the lot so don't know a lot about the rocker cover

12 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 23rd September 2013, 11:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very nice Smile

13 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 24th September 2013, 9:00 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

Spot on cheers james

14 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 24th September 2013, 12:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

was that the rocker cover you got off me scott?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

15 got off my lazy arse and done some work  Empty Re: got off my lazy arse and done some work 24th September 2013, 3:04 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Yes mate thank you very much it looking good on there

scotty6860

scotty6860

got off my lazy arse and done some work  B440D923-DBC0-48B0-8C6D-9D017A11859B_zpsncvlozbd

The first off my seats done

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

very nice who done them mate ? forgive me if its previously mentioned but full covering or just stitching ?

scotty6860

scotty6860

Full covering mate. He's just got the roof lining and the back seat to do all the door cards done Cw. Trimming old mate from school got his own shop

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

very good look forward to seeing the rest

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

They look brilliant Cool

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

scotty6860

scotty6860

So all the seats are in and door cards will put pics up and today I have done all cv joints on the front new arms all polly bushed new wheel bearings track rod end ball joints coil overs and still got the back end to do then a full strip off on the floor for wax oil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum