Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

going back to work...

+2
johnny gtir
nomad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1going back to work...   Empty going back to work... 3rd January 2013, 8:06 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

started back to work today only having a week off yet i found so hard to drag me arse out of bed. .... It will be nice to start getting a routine back though Very Happy

2going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 3rd January 2013, 8:31 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am back monday i work at least 8-5 best of it is i will be doing less hours than i have spent on my car these hols

3going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 3rd January 2013, 11:12 am

buckym120

buckym120

Not back until monday, but I've lost track of what day it is let alone a normal routine

4going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 3rd January 2013, 12:09 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I don't work Smile
But with the kids being off its thrown me right out of sinc!
I've only just woke up :/
I will be glad when the kids are back at school next week!
The youngest starts mornings aswell so I'm gonna get my arse down the gym every morning and try and get fit Smile
I've gone from a 36" waste to a 40" in the year I've been off work Sad lol
Lazy fat bastard! Lol
Gonna aim for a 34" waste this year and 16" guns lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 3rd January 2013, 12:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

16 guns what you planning a masacre lol

6going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 16th January 2013, 12:51 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im back off hols this morning and going back to work on friday Sad

deffo got a touch of January blues after coming back off holiday, loads of emails and messages to dig my way through first though
bah humbug

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 16th January 2013, 12:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol welcome back boss Wink .... You love it really Razz your be pleased to know everybody has behaved themselves i havent had to send a single person to the naught step Very Happy

8going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 16th January 2013, 1:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad29 wrote:Lol welcome back boss Wink .... You love it really Razz your be pleased to know everybody has behaved themselves i havent had to send a single person to the naught step Very Happy

haha well done Leighton for keeping the house and troops in order cheers
got loads of typing crap to work my way through now but il be back to normal come end of the week, and lees also revamped my office at work whilst I been away so il have a nicer place for people to plonk their asses lol
il need to go back all suited and booted now Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 16th January 2013, 6:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No problem. ...somebody has to keep them in line lol. ... Aww bless poor lee you had him boarding out and painting flowers on the wall Laughing bet you well miss getting all greasy and scrapping your knuckles in the cold Wink

10going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 17th January 2013, 11:46 pm

EvilDes

EvilDes

I had 23 days off over Christmas, going back on the 7th Jan was absolute agony Sad

At least Im not outside in this weather though, feel your pain Bob! Laughing

11going back to work...   Empty Re: going back to work... 17th January 2013, 11:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What is it you do des?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum