Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

help with cusco catch can pipework

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help with cusco catch can pipework Empty help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 2:20 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

from the right hand side of head, do you leave the pipe that comes out and goes to air filter pipe and just put the can in the middle of the pipe that comes off vertically towards the rad. hope that makes sense

2help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 3:14 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

panic over, all sorted. cheers Bob

3help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 3:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How did you do yours did you keep the breather going to the tubby intake ?

4help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 4:56 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

yeah, the other pipe that comes off the T going to the can, then from the can to the the pipe down by the block. had to double check with Bob though Smile 

5help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 6:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

help with cusco catch can pipework 3AE6E66C-orig-1 
This is how i did mine mate .

6help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 7:13 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

i think thats how my mechanic bloke had it. originally he had the breather one going to air, but he changed that as it didn't like it. i'll get a pic up shortly. mine hasn't got the standard black box like yours has, some one had taken it off before i bought it.

7help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 7:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Strange as that is how the standard set up is... bob said its the best way to do it .....

8help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 7:42 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

sorry i mean't as in open pipe just hanging down, not to air filter intake pipe. sorry wasn't clear

9help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 7:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah thats never a good thing having pipes flopping about not connected to anything lol

10help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 8:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes yours is correct Leighton but ideally you still need the pipe to induction so it draws gasses from the rc
also you don't really need the existing separator any more as basically your running 2 at the moment

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 9:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It has bob if you look closer you can see it t pieced down to the induction .... was going to remove the oe seperator just on job on the list i havnt got round to yet lol .

12help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 9:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah right yes I see it now, yep that's all fine!

can you pm me your addy Leighton and il get that brake support posted out to you

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

13help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 9:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah no problem pm on its way mate .

14help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:00 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

here's mine

[img]help with cusco catch can pipework Mb24au[/img]

15help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Similar to mine then mate i just did mine slightly different as wanted to look more roomier ....

16help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:16 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

oh that's good then Cool 

17help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

So are you going to battery to boot and sort out air filter relocation pipe ?

18help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:40 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

haven't really thought about that yet, worth doing is it?

19help with cusco catch can pipework Empty Re: help with cusco catch can pipework 31st August 2013, 10:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol personal preference  really with the battery to boot .... induction pipe is worth a go though .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum