Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 hour race Le Mans and spa track day

+12
GTIR James
mightydquinn
nomad
ben15476
the vamp
Pulsar Paul
pulsarmoley
buckym120
clarebear
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
BEBB GTIR
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

124 hour race Le Mans and spa track day  Empty 24 hour race Le Mans and spa track day 9th August 2013, 7:22 pm

Hello boy and girls,

After our resent trip I was told that I had no choice but to book another trip so this is what we have gone for!

These prices are a ball park figure and may rise by the most £20.
The dates are from the 11th of June to the 18th and the prices are £355 for a passenger and £655 for the driver.

The prices are for your ferry from Portsmouth to la harve, a 5night stay in a mansion house 30minutes away from Le Mans a ticket for the 24hour race which allows you in to the pits till the race starts and a 2 night stay in a hotel near spa and also your ferry from Dunkirk to Dover the extra for the driver is for a track day at spa race track.

Again most of you know am from up north and I like a good deal ( some people say tight)
So am making this trip as cheap as I can!!

We really have to be fast on this one as we will lose the house near Le Mans and due to me emailing over 35 villas/holiday lets to find out they are already booked up for the dates Shocked 

So as far as I am concerned if your name is down you are coming for the road trip!!

A first payment of £150 per person will be needed by the end of next week and this will then be followed by a final payment mid October.

Remember any car is welcome so if your nissan is bust come in your daily runner!!

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

AWESOME

in simple terms dave what is needed to travel to france/belgium as I haven't been abroad for 10 years, ive got a passport and health card what else to I need

cheers Tom

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hmmm looks like I may have to pass on this 1, bit expensive for me at min Sad trying to find a better paid job at min tho so we'll see

You need a road side kit and car docs (insurance ect) and that should see you good really also I would take out a policy with the aa but that's up too you really.

I know what you mean gaz it's the track time that bumps the price up if it was going to be you an Karl again you could split the price of the track time.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Cool well im deffo in dave and clare too, very good price I think and you've done well to get all that for that kind of money.
have you texted scott and co yet?

gaz.....as dave said you could split the trackday costs or you don't have to drive spa if you don't want to, so infact it actually works out cheaper than the ring trip and with a lot more stuff going on to.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

where do you get the road side kit? who do you lot use for european cover?

cheers

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very true Bob, so if I didn't drive Spa it would only be £355 for me then Dave?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

tom, you can buy everything you need on the ferry, there not dear

gaz, yes im 99% sure the extra is for the spa trackday but if you don't want to put your car on track then you can watch plus il take a few out for passenger rides in the gtr which should be awesome on that circuit

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh think ill do it that way as it will cut the price down for me, Not being a tight arse just in a shit position at min. But things could change yet Smile

Yeah that's right gaz if you don't want to do spa then it's £355.

AA is the best for euro cover its who I use every time.

We need to start getting names down on this list fast other wise I will lose the manor house.

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

sweet ill do it that way then

Sound I will start the list stiil need to send Scott a text but will send him one on Monday.

Dave + Dana
Gaz + civic boy
Bob + Clare
Will + Charlie (or his new bird)

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

put my name down but haven't got anyone who would be interested as passenger , so if anyone on here wants a seat theres one going in my car? haha

Dave + Dana
Gaz + civic boy
Bob + Clare
Tom + we will find a passenger

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im sure pulsar rich in London will do this too dave in his pulsar (he was at the sprintday), il speak to him on Monday, he may possibly be a loner in his car aswell but will find out.

and im sure scott and nigel will be up for it as well as your mate stu possibly

il fire the deposit over to you next week because as you say we cant afford to lose the mansion house

if you want more numbers I could easily muscle up a few gtr's off the gtroc, but will give all the lads n lassies on here a chance first

Yeah give him a ring next week to see what he says,

Just had a text from stu saying he's up for it do you have Nigel's number to give him a text?

See what response you get from the gtroc as I might be able to get more rooms at the mansion house.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il call him Monday dave and clares already sent nigel a thing on facebook

il hold fire till Monday then contact a few people I know on gtroc but I reckon the guy who did milbrook with me will be up for it as well as a few others no doubt, I also lnow a few tvr lads that may wanna come with us

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

dangerous dave wrote:Sound I will start the list stiil need to send Scott a text but will send him one on Monday.
sent scott details babe Wink 

Dave + Dana
Gaz + civic boy
Bob + Clare
lol! what you like!

I have my fingers crossed it will be a new bird! Lol

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

dangerous dave wrote:I have my fingers crossed it will be a new bird! Lol
yeah, I got that vibe lol! cheers 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I thought she was alright, quite a little sweetie
now I sound like a peaodophile lol

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

GTI-R US wrote:I thought she was alright, quite a little sweetie
now I sound like a peaodophile lol

24 hour race Le Mans and spa track day  Null_zpsa200b994

Hmmmmmm lol!

2424 hour race Le Mans and spa track day  Empty Re: 24 hour race Le Mans and spa track day 10th August 2013, 11:57 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Awww is this Dave playing the over protective big bro? Laughing 

buckym120

buckym120

Was chatting to bob about this earlier on and as spa is on my list of tracks to visit I'm all over this, just need to find my passenger. Know ill have friends interested but doubt they will have the money sitting around at short notice, but may join up at spa

Dave + Dana
Gaz + civic boy
Bob + Clare
Tom + we will find a passenger
Bucky(mark) + passenger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum