Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manifold studs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manifold studs Empty Manifold studs 19th May 2013, 8:04 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Ok whipped the turbo n manifold off n that to replace all the gaskets, took the manifold studs out as a few wernt to good measured them there m10x1.25x46mm

Now I can't find this size they do loads in 37mm 52mm ect but not 46 well not in 1.25 thread

Anyone know where I can get some from

2Manifold studs Empty Re: Manifold studs 19th May 2013, 9:24 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ebay usualy has them on there? think its a shop on there called "conceptua tuning" only place ive seen them?

3Manifold studs Empty Re: Manifold studs 20th May 2013, 4:36 am

11Paul11

11Paul11

Cheers looked on eBay didn't see any but I'll look on there bit

4Manifold studs Empty Re: Manifold studs 20th May 2013, 5:01 pm

toaster55

toaster55

If you mean the head to manifold ones go down the scrappy and get them off a 2.0 litre primera/almera that's where i got mine from and have been fine since. plus you can get extra's and cost pence! other wise ignore me I'll go back to my corner

5Manifold studs Empty Re: Manifold studs 20th May 2013, 5:50 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310579749926?
Personally I think sourcing some from a breakers is a good idea, OEM quality - cheap - environmentally friendly.
I have stripped a few jap cars just for screw, bolts & clips etc as quality is superb & is a huge time saver when you got stuff on hand to get a job done ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum