Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radiator Fan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Radiator Fan Empty Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 9:27 am

11Paul11

11Paul11

Hi guys what's the best way to wire in a switch so that I can manually switch the rad fan on but also keeping it so it can come on as normal,

Also gonna wire the aircon fan so they both can be switched on

2Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 5:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Do you still have air con then ? If not just bridge the trinary switch then you can use the air con button to manualy turn the rad fans on ..... and if you still have air con the rad fans come on when you turn the air con on Wink

3Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 5:23 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

It has the aircon but not gassed I'm going to remove all aircon pipes and compressor when I get a min

4Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 5:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Then you will need to bridge the trinary switch to use the air con button alternativley you could just do your own switch ..... yes mate scrap all that junk remove the the air con pump bracket that thing wieghs fook loads your have to get a smaller belt if you havnt bypassed the pump already .

5Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 5:35 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Yep that's the plan next, any idea on which belt I will need?

6Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 6:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah mate you can have either a 4 or 5 or 6 ribbed belt ive got a 4 as 6 is abit over kill without the ac pump fitted i cant remember wich i used now it was 330 or 335 best to just do it with a piece if string tbh just losen off the alternater bolt push the alternater down on the adjuster till it fully adjusted then get your bit of string pull it around it leave a little bit of slack tie it off and job done Wink

7Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 6:13 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Cheers mate will do it when I get a min, oh and the plug is on its way to you

8Radiator Fan Empty Re: Radiator Fan 9th May 2013, 6:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ok cushty il wait eagerly at the letter box cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]