Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My cars

+8
Gaz GTiR
pulsarmoley
nomad
Girl racer
fred05
GTI-R US
Stu
Concrete-GTIR
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 2nd October 2013, 6:49 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

yeaaaahhhh!!! reliable thing for sure!! nice to drive to VW meets!!

27My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 2nd October 2013, 5:38 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

it sure will be the bloke built it and never took it out to any show so its unknown at the min which is good i happened to stumble across it as it was in the wrong section on ebay. Really nice lad i got it of did all the work himself he was a sprayer by trade so the paint work is immaculate really loving it at the mo Smile

28My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 2nd October 2013, 6:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that looks in great nick Jamie

theres a guy just round the corner from my house had one up for sale for 1295 in yellow which looks immaculate.
in the summer he had the rear bulkhead all tipped back so its a kind of cabriolet from rear, don't know nothing about them tbh are they all like that?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

29My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 2nd October 2013, 8:24 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

not quite sure what you mean bob, they all have an open bed as standard from the back Smile

30My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 20th October 2013, 12:45 pm

kenny1pulsar

I've got r5 disease. Had 8 of them so far. Had 3 of them at the same time including a pink 1
My cars - Page 2 Mycollection

And this 1 was Over 240 bhp
My cars - Page 2 Myr5turbo10
My cars - Page 2 Myr5turbo25

31My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 20th October 2013, 12:50 pm

kenny1pulsar

That caddy looks ace. Should go well with that engine and finished of with a shiny hard pipe kit. We'll done

32My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 20th October 2013, 8:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Concrete-GTIR wrote:not quite sure what you mean bob, they all have an open bed as standard from the back Smile
no I mean the whole bulkhead itself behind the seats tips back (like on hinges or something) if I see it il get a pic so you can see what I mean

33My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 20th October 2013, 8:17 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Do have some nice looking cars there mate Smile

Bob you don't mean one of them skoda pickups do you? When it slides open to allow rear seats? Smile lol

34My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 21st October 2013, 10:49 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Cheers mate got a few bits on the caddy to do at the mo nothing major just fit the exhaust bit better and I've taken the duckbill gti spoiler of the front Smile

35My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 21st October 2013, 11:17 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Pulsar Paul wrote:Do have some nice looking cars there mate Smile

Bob you don't mean one of them skoda pickups do you? When it slides open to allow rear seats? :)lol
oooh your right paul Embarassed 
sorry for confusing your car with a skoda Jamie lol

36My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 21st October 2013, 1:45 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Lol no worries bob, they aren't really recognised as caddys they don't go for much at all for some reason compared to the mk1's probably to do with the mk1 golf and caddy connection

37My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 17th April 2014, 5:54 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

well just a bit of an update on my other projects, the pulsar has taken a back seat at the mo as i got a bit annoyed with it. So these few days before i have to work the easter weekend i have worked on the R5, but previous to this i had to spend some money on my truck as some absolute c**t decided to drive into my door and drive of so i came back to it with a massive dent, so that cost me 400 to sort out but anyway.

The R5 is a phase 1 but when i bought it it had alot of phase 2 and colour coded parts on it so i have stripped it down and begun to take it back to the way it should here are the recent pics. I really have been quite lazy with my cars up until the weather picked up now im in full throttle when im not working anyway Wink

My cars - Page 2 Null_zpsaea1936b

My cars - Page 2 Null_zpsb4e9b902

38My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 17th September 2014, 10:03 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Well i got rid of the caddy on sunday and the 5 is getting picked this sunday coming as just simply dont have the time for four cars, the caddy was my daily and ive had caddys as a daily for two years now so it was time for a change. My pulsar is my baby and i would never sell her now nor my golf, but i still find my self going to old vw's for my daily cars so yesterday i picked up a corrado g60. The corrado i think was a failure when it came out it was meant to be a sports car but never took off the shape was ahead of its time. even today it fits in. But it still has that classic look aswell and im loving every minute of driving it, apart from it needs its supercharger rebuilding. Its very comfortable but still retains that classic feel. Here she is anyway its booked in for a charger rebuild and check over as i really am clueless when it comes to superchargers its oign to jabba sport but if anyone knows of any other companies that deal with superchargers etc let me know Wink

is this something you would look at bob???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :

My cars - Page 2 Null_zps7db8acf0

My cars - Page 2 Null_zps4c6fbb78

My cars - Page 2 Null_zps8e9e116b

My cars - Page 2 C8828d34-a145-4a5b-9c03-a75da1270558_zps7995c5a0

39My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 17th September 2014, 11:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice car, my mate had a polo g40 with a stage 3 jabbasport supercharger, now that could shift.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

40My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 17th September 2014, 11:46 pm

Ajay.

Nice looks like a clean one

41My cars - Page 2 Empty Re: My cars 18th September 2014, 9:22 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah I used to own a corrado a good few years back but I only kept it a couple of weeks as had big troubles with the box so sold it on, pretty quick cars and comfy too

we was really going to stick to jap stuff and probably fords too but if you need anything doing give me a bell.
however the charger rebuild is not something we would get involved with
engines on those cars are bulletproof but they are susceptible to blowing head gaskets

lovely looking straight car though Cool

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities