Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrc on itv 4 just started

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 7:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As in title

2Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 7:42 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Leighton never had time to do or post pics of my car on site so e mailed you some as i kept saying i would show you mate

3Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 7:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Do you want me to post them up for you in members cars or keep them private Wink looks sweet as mate il swap you if you like Razz

4Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 7:52 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Its getting there as you can see its had lots of wheels stupidly i put wrong tyres on mos they fit but not much more lol already had 2 which i got cheap but there 2 wide. Plan at the min is white multispoke team dynamics will do a custom off set for 850 with tyres which i dont think was to bad. And use 20 mm spacers on top of that on rear. I will post them on site once i get wheels and busy sorting suspension out just waiting on someone making a call

5Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 8:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I quite like the white wheels in the second pic you sent ..... i dont know that quite expensive depends how far you need to pull them out i guess what spacers are you using hubscentric type ? My friend had some spacers made up from a local machine shop thing is if you change you mind on wheel style your have to pay shit loads again where is if you do it via spacing you can always chop and change and sell the wheels on . Its your money though lol

6Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 8:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I there my good wheels mate compmotive mo 5s but i had 235 tyres hoyed them on but there to big. Was not sure but knew some people ran 18s thought they would of been ok. What i did mate was measured everything up with a wheel place foxhunters up my way. Decided 0 ofset for the back but thats crazy and to wide for the front. Decided 20 ofset would be spot on and run 20 or 25mm spacers on rear which means all 4 wheels could be swaped round. Keeps rear wider than front should help with understeer.( i know it normally the other way round on most cars ) trouble is not alot of wheels come 20 ofset and to run 40 spacers or 35 can not remember the full reason but running bigger off set is better than bigger hub spacers something to do with force an a certain area i think

7Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 8:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The wheels i like in 17 with decent tyres are around 7-750 so i thought 850 odd with good make of tyres and bigger offset was not to bad

8Wrc on itv 4 just started Empty Re: Wrc on itv 4 just started 18th April 2013, 10:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I wasnt saying you was wrong fella i think i kind of understand that the offset would be like a seasaw kind of effect being the middle of the wheel the tipping point the further away the wheel the more strain on the hub but there must come a point where the offset becomes that far out that it wouldnt matter wether its the wheel or spacer if you see what i mean . If the wheels pull out at 750 then no its a good price .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum