Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CV Boot kit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CV Boot kit Empty CV Boot kit 3rd March 2013, 9:58 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

hi lads need some advice my outer cv boot needs replacing and have seen this on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130355582611?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
has any body used this kit and is this the right one

thankyou for your help

2CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 3rd March 2013, 10:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That is the same cv joint kit that rob (gtirow) used and said it was good if its just the boot you was after I can throw you up a link .

3CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 4th March 2013, 8:28 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Yeh I only need an outer cv boot but they are £10, I no I can get universal ones cheaper but wanted some at close to oe one, for £10 more if I can get the full kit at least I don't have to worry about the joint being knackered and need replacing if you show me this link that would be helpfull nomad29

4CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 4th March 2013, 9:49 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.japarts.co.uk/shop/popup.php?id=J2861002

5CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 28th April 2013, 8:08 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Both ADL & Solid Ace do outer CV boots for GTiR, I used Solid Ace some time back via Barum auto-parts & quality/fit is perfect & any decent motor-factors will have them on the shelf or available next day.

6CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 29th April 2013, 6:46 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I bought my cv boot kit from the eBay link I posted above and had no problem fitting it went straight on.

7CV Boot kit Empty Re: CV Boot kit 29th April 2013, 6:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Last time i spoke to adl that had stopped making the cv boot .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum