Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fookin freezing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fookin freezing Empty fookin freezing 24th February 2013, 7:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just been to north weald today as clare had booked me a day driving a hovercraft What a Face
was a good bit of fun really bit like drifting but without the wheels, one guy managed to get it wedged up the banking and almost tipped the thing over Laughing

jesus though ive never been so cold in my life pale
my hands were nothing more than stumps as couldn't feel my fingers at all
was a shame really as I wanted it to be over really quick so I could get back in the car and thaw my nose and digits out Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2fookin freezing Empty Re: fookin freezing 24th February 2013, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol was it good though ive always wanted to have a go on a hovercraft ... i went out clubbing last night about 3 this morning i popped outside for a quick smoke it was that cold it took your breath away as you walked out the door .... or was it all them girls in skimpy outfits scratch .....

3fookin freezing Empty Re: fookin freezing 24th February 2013, 7:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah its a great laugh, I felt like nicking the thing then heading off down the m11/m25 on it think I would have run out of juice though before I made dover lol

nearest thing I can liken it too is a jetski as you lean over on it to turn in and give it bags of opposite lock on the steering

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4fookin freezing Empty Re: fookin freezing 24th February 2013, 7:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol you should of mate. Really i can jetski had quite a few goes on my bosses ones ... i cant remember where i saw it where you can buy the budget ones as a kit and put it together yourself .... thought it would be funny to pull up at the local shops .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum