Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

white gtir with compomotives on??????????

+2
nomad
vernon27
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 6:15 pm

vernon27

Has anyone got a pic of a white gtir with compomotives on ?
not sure i like my wheels that much and love these wheels

2white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 6:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive had abit of google but no joy maybe somebody has a pic mate .

3white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 6:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Getrempic3closest of what i got

4white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 6:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think it would look good especially if you got painted calipers etc

5white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 7:05 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Not white but ivory, closest ting lol

white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 004-2

white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 004-3-1

white gtir with compomotives on?????????? A1356c48-1

6white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 10:56 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Which comps mate?

Friend has one with mo6s on, will try to dig out a picture

7white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 23rd February 2013, 11:05 pm

buckym120

buckym120

8white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 24th February 2013, 7:22 am

vernon27

thanks guys , i think the mo5 look well , will see what i can find for sale and go from there cheers

9white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 24th February 2013, 11:34 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Got some white mo 5's on mine if you was closer could have let your tried the shoes on to see if you liked it!

10white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 25th February 2013, 11:57 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Pulsar Paul wrote:Got some white mo 5's on mine if you was closer could have let your tried the shoes on to see if you liked it!

Reading that just reminded me,
"before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, that way your a mile away and you've got his shoes" Laughing Razz
Sorry couldnt resist, cant remember where i heard it though.

11white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 25th February 2013, 2:39 pm

vernon27

lol thanks mate , i could do with some new shoes

12white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 25th February 2013, 6:43 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

[quote="pulsarmoley"]
Pulsar Paul wrote:Got some white mo 5's on mine if you was closer could have let your tried the shoes on to see if you liked it!

Reading that just reminded me,
"before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, that way your a mile away and you've got his shoes" Laughing Razz
Sorry couldnt resist, cant remember where i heard it though.[/quote

Lol isn't that off a lock stock film or one of the British ones? Lol

13white gtir with compomotives on?????????? Empty Re: white gtir with compomotives on?????????? 25th February 2013, 8:22 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Thought it might of been a lee evans joke?? Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum