Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

so much for my weekends off

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so much for my weekends off Empty so much for my weekends off 10th March 2012, 6:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well so much for my weekends off!
working harder than ever now lol
been practicing my carpentry skills or should i say lack of them today, fitting some 10ft wide gates for my garageat home.
all i can say is thank fuck for that chemibolt stuff what a brilliant bit of kit that is Cool made the job so much easier as the poxy rawl bolts were not tightening when fitting the posts to the concrete.

so on the bright side i now have 2 gates which hopefully shouldnt fall over, i even managed to stain them too now im fooked for the evening and my backs killing me lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2so much for my weekends off Empty Re: so much for my weekends off 10th March 2012, 7:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

lol told ya you would be better at work at the weekends lol ive managed to do pretty much a complete re loom today on the r5 gtt and it all works Smile just abit of engine side to sort out tomorrow then i can walk away from it bloody love jobs . 10ft gates is yor new place a castle or something lmao

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]