Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 29th November 2012, 9:28 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

While doing my front end rebuild (see members projects )
I've had a feel of the drive shafts and the n/s/f cv joint has a little bit of play in it when you twist against the drive shaft ..
Where's the best place to get a cv joint from?
And what sort of money am i looking at?

2BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 29th November 2012, 9:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=1434&cat=87&sub=119&sec=0&var=0&dc=&gen=&searchKey= i got mine from here only cost around £30 plus you get the boot aswell Very Happy

3BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 3rd December 2012, 5:51 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Did abit of research and managed to find a joint and boot for £20 delivered
Company is based in birmingham J&R drive shafts

They Advertise on ebay

4BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 3rd December 2012, 7:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a good price. ... Have you got a link. ... Your have to let us know how good a fit it was rob. ..

5BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 6th December 2012, 3:31 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130355582611?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

6BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO BUY A CV JOINT? 6th December 2012, 6:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I still cant believe how cheap these are. .. Very good value especially when you consider that you cant even buy the cv boot from nissan for that let alone the joint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum