Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 27th July 2019, 5:09 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Come all the way down to Hampshire from Shropshire for a jap car show if anyone's going, it's at the national motor museum Beaulieu, unfortunately I'm not in the pulsar but in the skyline 350gt.... So if any of you are there pop over for a chat thumbsup

Will post photos tomorrow evening

2Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 28th July 2019, 9:01 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Well I must say simply Japanese show is one of the best if not the best show I've been too EVER!

Loads of great cars, still some wankers in old civics revving there engine up but mostly calm and relaxed and loads of stuff to do like:

national motor museum
World of top gear
Cars of the big screen
Beaulieu house and abbey
Falconry display

this year was the 50th anniversary of the GTR and anniversary for mx5 30years which had some air time on the mic and displays so I think might be an idea for 30th anniversary for the pulsars next year???

Anyways a few pics, took the v35 down as its 6 hour drive but going to take pulsar next year regardless lol

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image93

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image95

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image94

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image96

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image98

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image97

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image100

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image101

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image99

Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image102[/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19199269/124]Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Image104

3Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 30th July 2019, 7:01 am

DC313

DC313

Looks very cool! Be good to have some 30years of the pulsar events to go to next year!

4Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 30th July 2019, 7:25 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nice pics mate thumbsup

5Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 31st July 2019, 7:45 am

shroom

shroom

Was going to go to this as the RX8 owners club where down there but didn't get chance as been up in Scotland will definately go next year if your keen

6Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 31st July 2019, 7:13 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Going to retro rides on the 18th August if you want to convoy down, anyone else going? Will be going from Shrewsbury, bridgenorth, Kidderminster

7Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 12th August 2019, 5:29 pm

shroom

shroom

BEBB GTIR wrote:Going to retro rides on the 18th August if you want to convoy down, anyone else going? Will be going from Shrewsbury, bridgenorth, Kidderminster

Probably just going in my Insignia mate as won't be able to put the rx-8 on the stand so sorted it this month saving money for Forge Action Day next month at castle Combe :-)

8Simply Japanese show Beaulieu Empty Re: Simply Japanese show Beaulieu 12th August 2019, 6:39 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Ok no worries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum