Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

multi plug connector

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1multi plug connector Empty multi plug connector 17th December 2018, 9:33 am

mike74

mike74

Morning guys,

I was out lubing the runner for my driver side window yesterday and made an unpleasant discovery. The white plug that goes into the drivers window/locking switch has been attacked by some f'king buffoon. The female connection that has a black wire coming out of it has obviously been yanked to get it out of the housing (some broken wires) and the female connection itself has seen the business end of a screwdriver! So...I need a new one.
Does anyone out there have this multi-plug with some lengths of wire attached so I can solder it onto my car, pretty please?

cheers for now  Very Happy

2multi plug connector Empty Re: multi plug connector 19th December 2018, 5:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

send me your address Mike and i will send one out to you

No charge santa

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3multi plug connector Empty Re: multi plug connector 19th December 2018, 8:40 pm

mike74

mike74

Many thanks Bob, pm'd you buddy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum