Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page?

+4
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
Mr B
Irishlad
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? Empty Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? 4th November 2018, 12:52 am

Irishlad

Irishlad

What's the story with that. It's super annoying. Adds for sites selling parts for Subarus.

2Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? Empty Re: Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? 4th November 2018, 11:54 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

could be 'no ads' not paid for on forum .
i use u block origin on firefox so no ads, popups and can remove page layout sections you don't want keep seeing .

Irishlad

Irishlad

It's ridiculous the amount of ads. It wasn't this bad until recently.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The subscription for the forum will be due. Not sure who pays for it at present but is normally sorted within a couple days. Mean time least it gets you lot posting to complain

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I can’t say I’ve seen anything excessive, but I’ve been using my phone lately and not pc if that makes some difference

FPSChris

FPSChris

What are ads? Laughing

Ad-Blocker & PRivacy Badger here.
Along with pi-hole at home and a rooted phone with, yes, you guessed it a root level ad blocker.

I go as far as recording TV so I can FF through the ads as well.
Fuck em.

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

shroom

shroom

I did post about this in the members section at the bottom of the forum. As said it's probably the sub nothing to worry about

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes it will be down to stu or bob as i cannot access that osrt of the forum unfortunately .... il get on to it ...

9Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? Empty Re: Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? 15th November 2018, 10:28 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I have sorted the adds out.
I usually pay £10 a year to remove the adds.
The host has now changed this and I can no longer do this.
I have had to subscribe to a monthly subscription to update our forum.
It's now £54 a year to keep this place add free.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

10Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? Empty Re: Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? 15th November 2018, 10:50 pm

shroom

shroom

That's a bugger Stu could you put a donation thing on the site or PayPal to help pay towards it?

11Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? Empty Re: Crazy amount of pop up adds on the page? 15th November 2018, 11:06 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

It isn't the best mate.
But I have it covered thanks.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum