Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drivers side mesh off bumper

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Drivers side mesh off bumper 20th August 2018, 1:20 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

Seemed to have lost the mesh bit that film the hole on the drivers side of the front bumper. If anyone has one.

2Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 24th August 2018, 12:54 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

Surely someone has one of these knocking about?

3Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 24th August 2018, 1:33 pm

mike74

mike74

You tried Bob mate?
Failing that, Johnny recently helped break an R so he might have one too...

4Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 30th August 2018, 4:05 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

People asking for stupid money for these. Found a chap willing to sell one for a realistic price.

5Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 30th August 2018, 8:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Mine are fitted in the bumper

Parts wise mate a lot of stuff is bringing good money now. People won’t sell a single side for example unless they have just one side of things

You will be suprised how few of certain parts are about especially in good condition. When you fit it make sure the clips are in good condition will hopefully stop it happening again

6Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 30th August 2018, 10:06 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

Losing my last one was my own fault. I had the car in display at a show and banged off it by accident while I was prepping the car for display and didn't clip it back in properly as I didn't have time. I meant to take it off before I left the show to put it clip it back on properly at home and forgot and it was missing when I got home. I'll make sure it's properly tightened up this time. People were asking 30 and 40 pound for one which I flatly refuse to pay for a silly piece of mesh.

7Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 31st August 2018, 5:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Was going to say nip clips with pliers or clips are still available new should u need them but if you know how it happend

8Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 31st August 2018, 8:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Only just seen this post I've got about 4 complete bumpers and spare mesh not sure where the spare clips are though Rolling Eyes

9Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 31st August 2018, 8:43 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

Do you have the part number for the clips johnny?

10Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 1st September 2018, 1:16 am

splmum

splmum

Clip 62318-28B00

11Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 1st September 2018, 6:47 am

Irishlad

Irishlad

Cheers mate

12Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 1st September 2018, 9:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Genuine ones were listed on e bay aswell

13Drivers side mesh off bumper  Empty Re: Drivers side mesh off bumper 2nd September 2018, 2:55 pm

Irishlad

Irishlad

Any links for ebay ones Johnny?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum