Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir with Nissan front 4 pot brakes.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gtir with Nissan front 4 pot brakes.  Empty Gtir with Nissan front 4 pot brakes. 13th July 2018, 6:26 am

steven_c

steven_c

Hi Guys looking for advice of wheels that will fit over the Nissan Skyline gtst brakes and I will be running 320mm r33 gtr discs on the front..

What's peoples opinions on wheels sizes and coverage over the brakes, I am sure there is plenty of people out there with the brake set up, looking at either 16inch wheels or 17inch,

Car will lowered on coilovers and no arch work so needing the sizes of the wheels to fit... Also I have changed my PCD to the Skyline set up 5x114.

Cheers steve Pictures and info much appreciated

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

I've always been a fan of the original GTR r34 Skyline alloys...from the v spec model
If you've switched to the 5 nut hub set up these might be a good fit and should go over the breaks no issues

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

17's will obviously provide you with more wheels options and tyre sizes.

The skyline calipers are large, especially with clearance to the inside of the spokes etc.

I have R32 GTST calipers, I couldn't be bothered with trying to find wheels that fit and just went the 32 GTR wheels. There are threads around on the forums where people have indicated their wheels that fit, but it might be difficult sourcing their exact wheels. Alternative would be trial and error at a wheel shop.

steven_c

steven_c

gtir_woody wrote:17's will obviously provide you with more wheels options and tyre sizes.

The skyline calipers are large, especially with clearance to the inside of the spokes etc.

I have R32 GTST calipers, I couldn't be bothered with trying to find wheels that fit and just went the 32 GTR wheels. There are threads around on the forums where people have indicated their wheels that fit, but it might be difficult sourcing their exact wheels. Alternative would be trial and error at a wheel shop.

Yeh that's what I am thinking as soon as I have my hubs and brakes etc its going to be trail and error..

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Check out the GTR forums, im sure there will be some info about. What sort of style of wheel are you looking at?

steven_c

steven_c

gtir_woody wrote:Check out the GTR forums, im sure there will be some info about. What sort of style of wheel are you looking at?

TE37.. 5-6 Spoke design wheels I am on the GTR forums from my r33 Days.. i'll ask around Very Happy

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nigel has 15 te37’s with 32 gtst brakes and they barely clear (from memory). You are looking at a larger wheel though.

steven_c

steven_c

gtir_woody wrote:Nigel has 15 te37’s with 32 gtst brakes and they barely clear (from memory). You are looking at a larger wheel though.

Yeh will be 16' or 17 depending what I can find.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum