Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BMW M135i

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BMW M135i Empty BMW M135i 23rd May 2018, 9:51 am

mike74

mike74

I don't think the proud owner of one of these was too pleased with me this morning on way into work.
He was in front of me and when he went to overtake a car in front of him on a straight I followed; pushing him down the road. Poor soul was trying so hard to lose the R after that but it never really happened.

He would accelerate out of corners in front of me, but then I would catch him up quickly on the following stretch of road.
When we eventually got to the end of the B road, waiting at traffic lights I could see him glowering in his side mirror at me, probably wondering WTF this 'thing' was that was schooling him!  LOL!

was one like this:
BMW M135i M135i10

2BMW M135i Empty Re: BMW M135i 23rd May 2018, 11:29 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That's good going Mike think they are around 320bhp mark so good bit of r slaying Wink

3BMW M135i Empty Re: BMW M135i 23rd May 2018, 3:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

They are and they map up well. I killed one on a motorway and pulled in at petrol station so did he and he got out with his M top and cap on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum