Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

reactionless super duty mini air impact ratchet

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Anyone doing lot of nut and bolt work wants look at one of these.
I been using a mini air ratchet for few years and love it but it only 27ft-lb at best with fresh drops of turbo juice (air oil) and running more than usual 90psi working pressure and can jerk your hand into things if not prepared.
These impact dog clutch ones are much like impact wrench and thus don't jerk your hand round when torques out .
Just picked up a kuani one KI2323 . 55ft-lb torque delivery easily, well over 500rpm speed and damn tiny .
Taiwan oem and not expensive, 90 to 130gbp roughly pending on where you live and exchange rates .
also will find it rebranded by airpro . expect oz boys and usa get these easy enough but eu be bit more hassle .
product link and youtube vid that made me want one .
http://www.kuani.com/ugC_ShowroomItem_Detail.asp?hidShowID=108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPTnUYJKEg

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks good how chunky is the end compared to a normal ratchet just wondered what it would be like getting into tighter spaces ?

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

not bad size head for mini air tool ratchet but indeed not going work in real tight scenarios you only just squeeze a slim headed 3/8 normal ratchet , surprising where does fit. I use them a lot on water pump bolts, accessory pulley bolts, cambelt cover bolts etc, good ball/pin wobble joint sockets and wobble extensions make it more usable .
they make you lazy though

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I still need to buy one similar. Would be handy to have around. I’m thinking I’m almost due for a tool buying spree shortly Laughing

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

The reactionless impact type worth getting, you likely have kuani or a rebrand in Oz as in the region .
One I had before was taiwan generic 3/8 stubby air ratchet with composite orange grip section, they only around 1,200baht and pretty useful but the impact style way more useful due to extra torque, more speed and comfort of use from no jolting of your hand . either 1 better than none .
I had a mini tool spree, going have another next month :-)

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I use all milwaukee tools .

Got myself the 3/8ths battery ratchet and little impact gun the other month .
Don't know how I've managged all these years .

Also got the fuel 1/2 gun and battery drill and grinder

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

do they do a battery air hammer/riveter yet lol .
battery impact got pretty good and ideal for mobile work or occasions air line a hassle but they still damn big and heavy for lot of access scenarios .
Pretty big tool haul that, bet it made massive difference to speed and ease of work you encounter .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum