Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 26th March 2018, 12:39 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Not sure we have a dedicated 'Spotted' section so thought i'd post in here....

Saturday afternoon (just gone) 1pm on the M2 heading towards the coast Grey R number plate ending JAR

Anyone on here ?

Sadly decided to take the daily runner over the R - turned out to be a nice day / w/end so shouldn't have been so lazy !

2Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Re: Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 26th March 2018, 6:17 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

That’s me!

3Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Re: Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 26th March 2018, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Out enjoying your fresh r Wink

4Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Re: Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 27th March 2018, 5:55 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

It needed a run, been hiding it away whilst they covered the roads in salt. Plus it had lost a lot of coolant so topped it up and wanted to give it a run to get any air out the system.

5Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Re: Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 27th March 2018, 12:30 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Good to have seen you (and an R) on the road.... rare sighting these days !
I was so close to driving my R that day - wish i had.
Will defo be taking mine out more this year - so i'll drop you a PM for a run when i find some time !
Al.

6Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) Empty Re: Spotted... Grey K Reg (JAR) 10th April 2018, 9:45 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Welling_AL wrote:Good to have seen you (and an R) on the road.... rare sighting these days !
I was so close to driving my R that day - wish i had.
Will defo be taking mine out more this year -  so i'll drop you a PM for a run when i find some time !
Al.

Nice one, definitely up for a meet, there a few of us down this way, we should all rock up at a meet, there’s a few car meets that take place in Maidstone or ROCHESTER?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum