Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

batten down the hatches ....

+7
splmum
johnny gtir
Stugtir300
mike74
Mr B
shroom
nomad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26batten  down the hatches .... - Page 2 Empty Re: batten down the hatches .... 28th February 2018, 8:41 pm

mike74

mike74

^^^ nice! Smile

27batten  down the hatches .... - Page 2 Empty Re: batten down the hatches .... 2nd March 2018, 6:47 pm

shroom

shroom

Fuck the snow it's back here now lol ! Got to leave work early though and have the weekend.

28batten  down the hatches .... - Page 2 Empty Re: batten down the hatches .... 2nd March 2018, 7:37 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Well I've done my bit for my local community .

Been out in my 4x4 from 8am til 3pm  running people to the hospital  .

Few people who couldn't get ambulances due to road conditions  and then and a few members of staff who couldn't get there cars out of the drives .

Also recovered a few vehicles . Towed a transit backwards up a hill as he couldn't get it turned around

That's me going to heaven

29batten  down the hatches .... - Page 2 Empty Re: batten down the hatches .... 2nd March 2018, 10:29 pm

splmum

splmum

See, angels do exist Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum