Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim

+2
toaster55
Daveymeladdy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 17th February 2018, 9:51 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

As in title. I am after the Nismo front strutt brace and also the trim surround which goes on the front of the dashboard surrounding the radio, gauges etc

2Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 17th February 2018, 10:00 pm

toaster55

toaster55

There's a strut brace on eBay at the moment.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-pulsar-gtir-Nismo-strut-brace/202231718659?hash=item2f15f32303:g:-dsAAOSwL2NaiE6G

3Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 17th February 2018, 11:12 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I have one of the trims .   I believe it's on ebay at the moment

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173138095284

4Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 18th February 2018, 7:21 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Put a bid on the strutt.
Rob, how much do you want for that if I buy outside of eBay?

5Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 18th February 2018, 7:52 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've actually got 2
£35 delivered so a couple of quid cheaper

6Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 19th February 2018, 11:43 am

typeritr

typeritr

There is a guy on Facebook said he has 3 front Nismo Struts

7Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 19th February 2018, 5:54 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Not on FB, I quit it about 5 years ago and it was liberating

8Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 19th February 2018, 6:11 pm

typeritr

typeritr

You are so much better off not being on Facebook, I have never seen anything positive On Facebook really.
The only reason I am a member there is for finding car parts, I literately do nothing else on there.
If you don't win the strut, the guy that has 3, his comment sounded like he thought they are common and cheap. Even though that is counter productive to the fact he has 3.

9Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 19th February 2018, 9:26 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I appreciate that everyone has a different opinion on virtually everything, but for me, I just can't see the benefit of it. I took my kids swimming the other day, and there was this lady who had two kids with her and she had her iPhone in a water tight pouch that had a landward around her neck and I was watching her spend the entire time on her phone (in the water) rather than playing with her kids and I felt so sad at the sight of it. When I queued behind her for the flume, she was on FB.
Appreciate this is an extreme case, but the way I saw this scenario is that she's more interested in everyone else's bullshit, than her own two kids.

10Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 20th February 2018, 4:10 am

splmum

splmum

Daveymeladdy wrote:I appreciate that everyone has a different opinion on virtually everything, but for me, I just can't see the benefit of it. I took my kids swimming the other day, and there was this lady who had two kids with her and she had her iPhone in a water tight pouch that had a landward around her neck and I was watching her spend the entire time on her phone (in the water) rather than playing with her kids and I felt so sad at the sight of it. When I queued behind her for the flume, she was on FB.
Appreciate this is an extreme case, but the way I saw this scenario is that she's more interested in everyone else's bullshit, than her own two kids.

Nothing extreme in this case Davey, SNAFU (situation normal, all fucked up) for mobile phone JUNKIES.

11Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim Empty Re: Nismo front strutt brace & dash trim 20th February 2018, 5:57 pm

johnboy

johnboy

ROB_IOW wrote:I have one of the trims .   I believe it's on ebay at the moment

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173138095284

I didn't think the R centre dash had the bar across the big centre hole. They left the bar out to fit the cup holder in???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum