Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rear rotors

+2
DC313
rmdpitter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rear rotors Empty rear rotors 28th January 2018, 8:46 pm

rmdpitter

Hi guys. I need a set of rear rotors. Preferably slotted and/or cross drilled. Brand new. (I have already sourced the EBC pads)
I'm located in Canada and can't source them here.
Any links to suppliers would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

2rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 29th January 2018, 12:25 pm

DC313

DC313

https://www.mtecbrakes.com/brake-discs/nissan/pulsar-gti-r-90-93/pulsar-2-0-turbo-gti-r-rnn14-01-90-01-93.html

Might be worth a look!

3rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 29th January 2018, 8:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I've use mtec for a few times now for other cars and been ok .

4rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 29th January 2018, 8:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Mtec sell cheaper on ebay than on their website so worth checking out save a bit of money where you can .

5rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 30th January 2018, 1:29 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I bought Mtec front discs for mine, cant give a review on them tho as I only had them on for 10 mile & then my clutch went Mad Mad

6rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 30th January 2018, 2:03 pm

mike74

mike74

I've got Mtec discs on the front of mine just now. They seem to be holding up pretty well so can't really complain about them. Using them with predator pads too...

7rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 31st January 2018, 7:53 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

rmdpitter wrote:Hi guys. I need a set of rear rotors. Preferably slotted and/or cross drilled. Brand new. (I have already sourced the EBC pads)
I'm located in Canada and can't source them here.
Any links to suppliers would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Your only option is to use Sentra Spec V brembo rotors redrilled to 4x100, and 1995 Maxima rear caliper brackets. It all bolts on and also gives you a nice increase in disc size.  You can still use the stock caliper and pads.  It's what all of us in north america have to do. Note however, that rear setup will NOT fit behind the stock 14" wheels, if you're still running them, you need at least a 15" wheel

8rear rotors Empty Re: rear rotors 1st February 2018, 2:52 pm

rmdpitter

Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum