Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018

+2
Daveymeladdy
Gostek
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 27th January 2018, 9:00 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I do believe most of you know how this work by now...

Club Name: GTIR Motorsport Club
Your password is: 111.140

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest T-shirt Bundle: £25*
Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest Hoody Bundle: £33*

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE - TUESDAY 3RD APRIL 2018

2 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 27th January 2018, 9:49 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Question...Will my relatively standard looking car look out of place if I booked into the club stand?

3 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 27th January 2018, 10:10 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Not at all . I think standard ones are better .
I'm going to try and make this event .

Going to try and get to a few this year

4 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 27th January 2018, 10:24 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Daveymeladdy wrote:Question...Will my relatively standard looking car look out of place if I booked into the club stand?

There is loads of standard cars going so don't worry mate. It's a good occasion to put some faces to the names... Just make sure you're booking club ticket not standard one

5 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 28th January 2018, 8:19 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I really need to make this my first event of the year.
Will try my best getting the car ready.
Tarmac stand?

6 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 28th January 2018, 8:55 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Ok will book on. Assume site is low car friendly? Years ago I went to a Mazda meet down near me in Kent and there were a series of massive speed bumps into the site and virtually the whole meet couldn't get in. The show was a disaster!

7 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 12:05 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

So who’s going to this then?

8 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 9:00 am

mike74

mike74

Why are these things always in Englandshire?!?! Sad

9 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 9:04 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I think Shroom is going and few other people that are on Facebook. Me and few others are going to Goodwood weekend after I believe

10 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 9:28 pm

shroom

shroom

Yeah I'm going booked some track time too so better get the bugger sorted!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

11 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 10:25 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Would be good to start a list on here of attendees... put some names to faces and all that

12 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 10:29 pm

shroom

shroom

1) Tom aka Shroom

13 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 10:30 pm

shroom

shroom

Daveymeladdy wrote:Would be good to start a list on here of attendees... put some names to faces and all that

Good idea, also Silverstone is low car friendly it's a great day out loads to see. Don't tend to bother with the other Japfest 2 anymore prefer to go to Santa Pod or something like that

14 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 10:39 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I’ve booked into the club stand at Japfest Silverstone on 6thMay

15 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 22nd March 2018, 10:51 pm

shroom

shroom

See u there :-)

16 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 25th March 2018, 10:02 pm

shroom

shroom

1) Tom aka Shroom
2) Daveymeladdy

Mike who is going from Facebook so you know? I have askedy mate Rich to come along in his Scooby

17 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 25th March 2018, 10:05 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Tbh I've got no idea I see if I can find out... But most people I know are going for retro rides mate.

18 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 11th April 2018, 3:20 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Received this email today, looks like not many Pulsars were going!

We are emailing about your club booking for Japfest Silverstone 2018.

Unfortunately the minimum number of cars for your club to qualify for a club stand (5 cars) has not been met. Therefore we will automatically transfer your order from a club display to an Individual Display ticket. That way, you will still be able to display your car at the show with our show cars, just as an individual. This year, we will be splitting the individual display into make and model so you are sure to be parked near to other like-minded enthusiasts.

Your entry ticket(s) will still be valid, and down the line you will receive an email from us with your tickets, individual display vehicle pass and instruction document with everything that you need for the day.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the show.

Kindest Regards,

Japfest Silverstone Team
T: 01959 541444
E: Japfest@kelsey.co.uk
W: www.japfest.co.uk

19 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 11th April 2018, 9:10 pm

shroom

shroom

Yes mate I got the same thing. I will be there in mine and going round track so I'm sure we will be by each other :-) at least we will maybe be in a decent spot as sometimes they shove small clubs right out on the grass

20 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 3rd May 2018, 8:51 am

shroom

shroom

Dave just to let you know I won't be in my Pulsar it's not finished so will be in my daily. Will pop over and see you and see the R

21 Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Empty Re: Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 3rd May 2018, 11:49 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Ok buddy, wondering whether or not to go at the moment. Doesn’t look like many Pulsar’s will be there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum