Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lockwood dials

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lockwood dials  Empty Lockwood dials 11th January 2018, 8:03 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Hi guys need some advice with Lockwood dials

Cars been standing for 4 years just getting it all back together ready for the spring but the dials don't illuminate?

They were working befor strip down haven't really touched them tbh, can't see any loose wires, all dials including middle are lit up with the original white bulbs but very dim but the blue Lockwood dials are not lit up! Control box is warm which suggests power is on any other ideas from anyone? Could the control box be knackered?

Thanks Tom

2Lockwood dials  Empty Re: Lockwood dials 18th January 2018, 9:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I would have thought it was the control box Tom

Think i have a set of lockwood dials and a control box if you want to borrow the control box to see if its that then your more than welcome

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Lockwood dials  Empty Re: Lockwood dials 19th January 2018, 8:05 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Think I've sorted them now Bob, got lights working but think temp gauge is knackered? Can that be replaced out of the dial cluster?

4Lockwood dials  Empty Re: Lockwood dials 19th January 2018, 12:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah it just unscrews from the board, all the gauges are seperate units which you can replace individually

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Lockwood dials  Empty Re: Lockwood dials 19th January 2018, 3:10 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Right ok I'll see if I can get it working if not might have to have off you if youve got one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum