Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look what santa brought me

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look what santa brought me Empty Look what santa brought me 25th December 2017, 5:38 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

A nice newly leather bound steering wheel
Look what santa brought me Img_4015

2Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 25th December 2017, 6:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Very nice who done that ?

3Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 25th December 2017, 7:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Leather for Christmas ooooeeerrr very fetish Laughing

4Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 25th December 2017, 7:42 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I like a bit of leather! There's an upholsterers near me in Larkfield that did it

5Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 12:09 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nice, looks really good thumbsup

6Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 12:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is that on the little industrial estate in aylesford ?

7Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 2:59 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

nomad wrote:Is that on the little industrial estate in aylesford ?
Yeh that's the guy, they also did my p1 interior that I bought. The chair spine had snapped so they took all the fabric off the chairs, re-welded the spines, made good all the foam and professionally cleaned all the fabric before re-fitting. The seats now look brand new!

8Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 4:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great services like this. What sort of costs ? I imagine not cheap as very time consuming but worth it when you see the quality finish

9Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 5:41 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

The wheel was £300 and I paid him £700 to recondition the seats

10Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 26th December 2017, 5:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Worth it tho great to see people willing to spend on standard stuff like this to keep there R smart good on you

11Look what santa brought me Empty Re: Look what santa brought me 27th December 2017, 7:37 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Standard wheel over aftermarket for sure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum