Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 22nd November 2017, 8:09 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Hello, after a long time waiting for stuff to get finished with the car again, fired it up to find the turbo oil feed pipe has cracked and I seem to have lost a manifold nut somewhere. (the 14mm head nut!) By any chance does anyone have either or both of these that I can buy from you??

Thanks Chris.

2Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 22nd November 2017, 8:54 pm

mike74

mike74

Youre probably better off buying a new braided line for the turbo, itll be clean inside and a LOT easier to fit IMO

3Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 22nd November 2017, 9:12 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I think this fits...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/for-Nissan-Silvia-S13-Exhaust-Manifold-Stud-Kit-SR20DET/311549029691?hash=item4889c4ed3b:g:xTQAAOSwpdpVeJ6k

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

4Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 25th November 2017, 10:40 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Cheers you two! I'm not too fussed about a braided one but if it comes to that I'll get one. Yes, that's about right Mike, I only need 1 nut though! Lol! I might ring Nissan just to see what they say next week, I've just been busy busy busy at work so this got sidetracked again!! Smile

5Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 25th November 2017, 11:51 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nissan only sell in bags of 10 I think .

I have some in the garage. Will take some looking tho . I also have the oil braided line I got with my turbo when I got it off Pete .

If I Get 5 tomorrow I'll have a look

6Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 26th November 2017, 7:14 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

I had a crack on my turbo feed so I went to these http://www.nuneatonhose-catalogue.co.uk/
They made me one up there and then for £40, all pressure tested and everything too!!
Not had a single problem with it either

7Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 26th November 2017, 9:14 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

That's about right for Nissan! That's nice of you Rob, did you have any joy? Is the braided hose still just on the 11mm head brake pipe style fitting for the top into the turbo?

£40's really cheap for a new one, I wonder if I could just order one or if they'd need the original pipe to copy from!?

8Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 27th November 2017, 9:27 am

mike74

mike74

the braided one I got came with a banjo bolt n washers to screw through the hose end and into the original tapped hole on turbo Smile

9Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 27th November 2017, 2:31 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

They had my old pipe to go from but I’m sure if you speak to them and you can probably arrange to send yours to them and they will make you one up from that

10Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 27th November 2017, 6:08 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I've ordered a braided hose and a banjo bolt which is already for the pulsar GTIR, £22 delivered for the pipe and the bolt was £14!! think should be easier to fit that the original pipe though too..... touch wood!!

Ordered the nut from nissan too, fortunately seen as I have ordered many bits from them, they knew who I was and have got me one ordered!!

11Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! Empty Re: Turbo oil feed pipe and a manifold nut!! 27th November 2017, 8:43 pm

mike74

mike74

I got my manifold nuts from ebay. Copper flashed m10 flanged nuts. Was less than a tenner as far as i remember

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum