Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ?  Empty What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ? 24th August 2017, 11:58 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

As title says really no need to tell me about gearbox lol just won't to know what I need / what direction to be put in parts wise

Thanks

San

2What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ?  Empty Re: What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ? 25th August 2017, 12:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Decent clutch
680+ injectors
Bigger maf such as z32
Mappable ecu
Bigger turbo
Free flowing ex system
descent engine + remap

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

A deeper pocket yoursofunny

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

^^^
lol and that of course, 2 deep pockets would be better though Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Apart from turbo I have everything

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Will get it all ready for next year !!! Loans finished in march that's a extra 300 to chuck at the r every month

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Every little helps Sam ... what you planning to spend the extra cash on ?

8What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ?  Empty Re: What do I need to make 400-450 bhp ? 14th September 2017, 6:27 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

nomad wrote:Every little helps Sam ... what you planning to spend the extra cash on ?

Anything and everything lol wheels brakes coilovers carbon u know normal gtir shit lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum