Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lottery or winning in general

+3
astarozna
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lottery or winning in general Empty Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 6:06 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Not sure if I have covered this before who plays lotto, how much do you spend

Or what's the best thing you have won or been given in your life

2Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 7:49 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive started abit lately, just a ten a week. A lady at work, her mum won 1.5 mil.

3Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 7:55 am

astarozna

astarozna

I play randomly, i star betting when sums go crazy. I use this site.
      https://www.thelotter.com/

4Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 7:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

A lot of offices/work places have syndicates one of a few things I have never played much

5Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 7:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I do buy the odd scratchcard but that's about as much as I do I've never really been that lucky with lottery or scratchcards hence why I only buy them on the odd occasions lol ..

6Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 8:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I buy a lot of scratch cards but just win 5,10,20,40 about what I pay or so to speak

7Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 18th August 2017, 9:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I've won a few times most I won was 60quid but more often I don't win sod all and think what a waste of money that was lol

8Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 19th August 2017, 5:41 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

A meat tray is about all ive won lol, it was so good meat though Laughing

9Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 19th August 2017, 12:52 pm

shroom

shroom

I wouldnt need to win the lottery if i didnt own an R I would be well off anyway haha

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

10Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 19th August 2017, 9:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I but life without a R once you have owned one is no life as proven by the amount who return to ownership. I would say the R has to be one of the cars most own more than once in there life ?

11Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 20th August 2017, 8:37 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gtir is life lol I'm loving mine atm lol
I dont do the lottery. Dont gamble much.
But do like to bet on the boxing.
The odds are pretty shit tho with big fights 1/100
So I do accumulators bet on upto 20 fights over a couple of months.
I've had a few good returns. Upto £200 payouts.
I have one on at the moment. £20 bet and if all 19 fights win I get just over £300 Smile
Last fight is end of September lol
It makes watching the boxing that much more on edge Laughing

12Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 20th August 2017, 10:35 pm

shroom

shroom

Hope your betting on Mayweather loosing haha oh I see that pig flying again

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

13Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 21st August 2017, 8:28 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

shroom wrote:Hope  your betting on Mayweather loosing haha oh I see that pig flying again
Lol

14Lottery or winning in general Empty Re: Lottery or winning in general 22nd August 2017, 11:52 am

toaster55

toaster55

I won 1325 quid on the lottery years ago. Had five numbers if only the six had come in I'd be on the GTR owners club! Lol Very Happy hardly play it now as chances of getting that are bloody slim now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum