Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot tub

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hot tub Empty Hot tub 29th July 2017, 7:47 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

The wife and I are thinking of getting one of these inflatable hot tubs to see if we like the concept before investing in a "proper" one.

Has anyone got one and any tips / tricks or dos / don't'?
For example... I have been told the 30amp ones are actually cheaper to run as they can use more power when needed so the heating element can do it's job more efficiently

2Hot tub Empty Re: Hot tub 29th July 2017, 9:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

My boss has got one .. a proper fibreglass one with twin pumps I helped build it into the decking when I first started working for him many many years ago since he has owned it he has replaced the pumps twice at 300ish a pop ...we had too run a uprated cable to the fuse box as it zaps a lot of juice so bare that in mind other than that it's pretty easy to install .... I guess the downside is refilling it if your on a water meter ....

3Hot tub Empty Re: Hot tub 30th July 2017, 2:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do drink alcohol  in it and do as us geordies say smash  her all over in it. ( if she has single friends and they have girly nights in it fair few of us have snap chat and watsapp but not Facebook ha ha)

Ones I have installed do need big power feeds and the owners pay a lot for them but in particular the cover that goes over when not in use is just as important so it lasts

4Hot tub Empty Re: Hot tub 30th July 2017, 6:40 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I've been looking at a proper one for a bit, I just want one for the health benefits yoursofunny not too get it full of chicks and drink beer.whip , not sure if too buy second hand or new, big differences in price but then if it goes tits up there is some guarantee with the new. I heard they do suck the juice around £1 a day from what I've been told and less if you don't keep heating it up. So second hand you could save 10 years worth of electricity money in the purchase price alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum