Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

where to get a lambda sensor from

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where to get a lambda sensor from Empty where to get a lambda sensor from 2nd May 2017, 10:07 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'm doing danny's clutch and also fitting a few extra bits for him ..

When I was removing the lambda sensor it felt like it was going to snap .

So being sensible before it snapped I thought I'll see if I can get one so if it snaps I'm not left up shit creek ..

So i tried all the motor factors who can't help .
Tried nissan who said not available anymore .
Even got the nissan part number and tried that with the factors ..

Nothing on ebay .

I got it out without it snapping using lots of gt85 and back and forward quite a few times

But what happens when someone does want one?
Where else could you look .

2where to get a lambda sensor from Empty Re: where to get a lambda sensor from 2nd May 2017, 10:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Threads on here mr b and others added links. Think it's a case of changing plug possibly. I have couple new ones but last time I asked everyone was using 18mm ones. Lots of R's they don't work as wires are snapped on them

3where to get a lambda sensor from Empty Re: where to get a lambda sensor from 2nd May 2017, 11:01 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Here I've fitted to it couple Pulsars now and it's working fine. But like Johnny said you'll need to chop old plug off with some wire and crimp it to new sensor. Everything comes in kit

http://www.ecolambda.co.uk/main/ecosale/price.pl?item=250-23880

splmum

splmum

Any of these will fit, just change the plug

Bosch = 0 986 258 002

ACA = OX206

NTK = OTD2F-2B

The stock item has NTK D2F written on it with a Nissan logo, part number 22690-54C00

5where to get a lambda sensor from Empty Re: where to get a lambda sensor from 3rd May 2017, 11:09 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t4440-lambda-o2-sensor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum