Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 26th March 2017, 5:26 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Saturday 29th April. Cadwell park £169. Anybody fancy coming on this one with us?

2Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 27th March 2017, 10:13 am

ben15476

ben15476

Hhhhmmmm I can think of a couple of peeps who might.....

3Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 28th March 2017, 6:31 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

So far there is me, my dad, my mate Chris in his Megane, Dodds in his Ibiza Cupra R and I'm just waiting on Alex in his Renault 5 turbo! So who else then!?? Smile

4Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 23rd April 2017, 2:43 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Me and Ben are booked on this Smile

Also think Irish Steve and the big ginga bloke are on it too, were heading up on the Friday

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 23rd April 2017, 2:46 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Ahhh I wasn't going to tell him!!!! Just fly past him on track....

6Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 23rd April 2017, 5:22 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Haha, that's a nice surprise fellas! We'll be in the yellow Abarth so should be pretty close with the slower cars!! Lol!

We're u staying? Guessing realistically we'll just meet you at track but just wondering! Smile

7Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 23rd April 2017, 5:32 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Should be good mate, looking forward to it. We are in the black horse in donington on Bain. I will aim to get there around 7 ish for beer and grub...

8Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 25th April 2017, 3:01 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

That's cool Ben! If we come the night before I'll give you a ring! On a different note, Dodds has put a hole in his gearbox so is struggling to make the day. Does anyone want his trackday? He says they can have it for £130, not a bad saving!! Lol!

9Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 26th April 2017, 12:28 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Think irish Steve and Rich were fter a place Chris but think the day was fully booked can you drop me a text tomorrow as lost all contacts onmy phone and il find out if he managed to book places or not

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April Empty Re: Cadwell Park Saturday 29th April 26th April 2017, 8:12 pm

Karlos

This serves me right for selling my car!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum