Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spark plug cover group buy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spark plug cover group buy Empty Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 7:19 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Available soon, stainless steel spark plug covers

Having these made specially

Will have 10 available by the end of the month

Covers all 4 spark plugs and held in place using original screws into top of the rocker cover

Please put your name down if you maybe interested, prices to be confirmed next week

See pic below

[img]Spark plug cover group buy Image_zpsj3gpcplk[/img]

2Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 9:18 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hey Tom do you remember cove which you've sold to Chris Ryding? Would be possible to make those too??

3Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 9:48 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Ah can't remember was it smaller or had writing on??

Find a pic someone lol?

4Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 9:51 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

This one?

May be able to get some engraved if you want one like that, just won't be raised or if it is they will be more money

[img]Spark plug cover group buy DSCF2753_zps2qwzqz9l[/img]

I'll see what I can do

5Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 10:09 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yes mate this one! I did love had a nice solid feel to it and those letters were cut out

6Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 11:08 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Are you happy for it to be flat or do people want it raised up in the middle??

7Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 6th January 2017, 11:13 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I'd love one raised in the middle but I don't want to make too much trouble... Maybe if there would be more people... Wouldn't mind mind pay extra obviously and I could polish it myself too...

8Spark plug cover group buy Empty Re: Spark plug cover group buy 7th January 2017, 6:46 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I'll see what I can do mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum