Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Essex Xmas meet 2016 - Sunday 11th December 3:30PM (WAS 1PM!!)

+5
Spark plug spike
johnny gtir
mc_hawkings24
johnboy
pulsarmoley
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Mate looking like I can not make it sorry but work sat long day job needs done before x mas and a 6am start Monday now means would be done in. Spoke to spike don't think he can make the later time. Ain't heard back from others but will update when I do

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ok mate, sorry to hear that, hope you can make a meet in the new year. Its my fault for not getting it organised sooner so apologies for that.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Am back on board was just been a big Geordie girl. I will worry about Monday morning when it gets here am 31 not 91 year old if I don't get back until 1am so shit. shuffled one job away for tomorrow so heading down sometime tomorrow

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ok mate, your beers on me

buckym120

buckym120

Sorry guys just seen Claire facebook as didn't even see there was a meet on today

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Shame you couldn't make it Mark.

Good to see everyone yesterday, good food and good company, cheers all thumbsup

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As above. I commented on your Instagram Pete. And flew home roads were quiet no road works was a dream. Stoped only to drop a part off but if I had not would of done it in 4 hours. That said that pub saves 20 mins of average cameras on the a127 out of Southend

boyciegtir325

sorry missed the meet today, my fault for not keeping up with the website news, hope it was enjoyed by all.

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:As above. I commented on your Instagram Pete. And flew home roads were quiet no road works was a dream. Stoped only to drop a part off but if I had not would of done it in 4 hours. That said that pub saves 20 mins of average cameras on the a127 out of Southend

Yeah spotted that mate, glad you had a good journey thumbsup

Not seen you in ages Boycie...

boyciegtir325

Hi Pete, nah just been busy with other things, car SORN at the mo, must get my arse in gear !

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum