Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob!! Contact me!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bob!! Contact me!  Empty Bob!! Contact me! 30th September 2016, 3:52 pm

AFDanHef

Yo! There is something wrong with the private message on this forum. It's not sending any of my messages out.
Anyway, there's another Infiniti G20 owner here who wanted my GTIR hood when he found out I had one but I'm not selling because I might use it someday. I told him about you, he was excited and said he sent an email to the address listed on your website but you haven't responded. Check your email bro, you've got a stateside customer waiting! Let me know if there is a better or more preferable way to contact you. Best way for you to contact me is through Facebook messenger.

2Bob!! Contact me!  Empty Re: Bob!! Contact me! 30th September 2016, 4:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I will check you account permissions with regards to pm 's ....

3Bob!! Contact me!  Empty Re: Bob!! Contact me! 30th September 2016, 8:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Unless he is looking in out box where it stays until the person reads it then goes to sent box. Just be patient bob will get back. If you ever go down you will see how busy the place gets and when he dose open e mails/pm there is hundreds of them. I know he was mapping yesterday or this week so he won't be at computer or phone

4Bob!! Contact me!  Empty Re: Bob!! Contact me! 30th September 2016, 11:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Sorry Dan as Johnny said ove been mapping cars all week so been very busy in workshop
Il try answer some emails over weekend at some point if not will do so on Monday

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Bob!! Contact me!  Empty Re: Bob!! Contact me! 3rd October 2016, 6:33 pm

AFDanHef

Thanks all. I checked my sent and outbox before and none of my pms were there. Although, they are there now. Bob, sounds like business is boomin over there! I will get this guys contact information and send it to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum