Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another guessing game.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another guessing game. Empty Another guessing game. 26th May 2016, 11:47 pm

kevmc76

kevmc76

What power should i go expect.
Spec:
Fully forged bottom end using race pistons etc.
Piper 260 cams with vernier pulleys, tomi rocker stoppers.
HKS 3037s turbo with EWG with full custom 3" exhaust.
z32 maf.
RC 750cc injectors.

Standard gearbox Sad

2Another guessing game. Empty Re: Another guessing game. 27th May 2016, 5:54 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Not sure on power but main thing is you treble check everything before it gets mapped. Guessing you got a good clutch in there and strong fuel pump all vacumes etc fitted with ties or clips

Who is mapping it for you ? Adjusting the cam pulleys etc I take it

3Another guessing game. Empty Re: Another guessing game. 27th May 2016, 6:29 am

kevmc76

kevmc76

Hi Johnny, Yes everything will be check for the first 200 miles becuase of the head work as for the block it was done before and all ran correctly fueling wise it has a uprated fuel pump with a sard FPR, Clutch has been uprated too you need to nearly stand on it to push it down. I was going to take it Russ at HQ garage in dalgety bay i spoke to him when i took my P1 to get mapped and i have to say i feel confident in his work, I also had my M4 down for a power run there and we had to some research in how to stop the bmw from power cutting because the M4 was confused to how the front wheels wasnt turning but the rears were, Russ took his time never got rushed or nothing what put my mind at ease. Anyway here is a wee video of what the pulsar was doing before all the new goodies got added.
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LDFPaesAg

4Another guessing game. Empty Re: Another guessing game. 27th May 2016, 3:52 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

We had the same turbo on a forged 2.0 and got 465bhp at 1.2 bar , only real difference was we had a top mount manifold . Standard box as well lol

Was very laggy but insane on boost , had a screamer pipe Shocked Shocked

5Another guessing game. Empty Re: Another guessing game. 27th May 2016, 3:59 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Another guessing game. 42CA38E5-F40E-4943-929D-0445236D4CB1[/URL]

6Another guessing game. Empty Re: Another guessing game. 27th May 2016, 5:50 pm

kevmc76

kevmc76

That's some good figures there i would be happy with that, How did the standard box last or did it not lol, I was going top mount but decided against it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum