Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power Steering Pump Banjo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 5:46 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Does anyone know the thread size/ pitch of the banjo fitting on the power steering pump?

A rep point is waiting Laughing

2Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Re: Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 8:29 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Unified 60deg thread, number 16 on my thread gage matches perfectly,
Smile

3Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Re: Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 6:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do you need one woody ?

4Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Re: Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 8:17 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thanks for checking for me mate, I'm abit dumb on this subject so is that M16?

I don't have one johnny but I'm going to run braided lines so was trying to figure out the which fittings to buy.

5Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Re: Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 9:56 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

M16 is a metric thread mate, this is a hydraulic pipe fitting so has an imperial thread,
Use this link and scroll down to unf 3/4" 16
Very Happy
https://mdmetric.com/tech/thddat9.htm

6Power Steering Pump Banjo Empty Re: Power Steering Pump Banjo 17th April 2016, 10:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thank you mate, very knowledgable Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum