Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any help would be great

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any help would be great Empty Any help would be great 16th April 2016, 8:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Two examples front clear indicators new ? The piece of rubber along the top of scuttle panel where it joins the windscreen. Part numbers or places.

Basically doing full restore so any part numbers Nissan or other for any parts clips anything list here I will put them in order a-z thanks

2Any help would be great Empty Re: Any help would be great 16th April 2016, 9:44 pm

mc_hawkings24

I was looking for that trim before but nissan got me the scuttle panel rubber instead of scuttle to window rubber. Can't find a part number on nissan4u but 200sx look to have the same rubber seal or you could just buy a standard sunny for 300quid and rip it down as they do come up cheap. Sideskirt to body seals are 18quid each and rear window seal is 80quid

Sideskirt clips are available aswell

3Any help would be great Empty Re: Any help would be great 16th April 2016, 10:06 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Van Wesel make clear white indicators for the n14
They cheap too .

Left > http://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/1288071
Right > http://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/1288072

4Any help would be great Empty Re: Any help would be great 16th April 2016, 10:29 pm

mc_hawkings24

Just had a quick look on gumtree and theres one down the road from you in durham in silver for 300quid

5Any help would be great Empty Re: Any help would be great 17th April 2016, 5:45 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great start lads thanks keep them coming as our cars age this thread will help others and I will try and list parts/numbers on the site thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum