Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice power gtir mapped today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice power gtir mapped today Empty Nice power gtir mapped today 18th March 2016, 12:01 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Just mapped this today after carrying out some work on the car over last month.
We fitted a gt3071r (smaller housing), Apexi pfc, 780cc injectors, side exit exhaust, forged engine, z32 maf

Totally mapped by myself and pleased as punch with the result only downside was when it started to get hot the clutch was letting go so pinned back ignition to cap the torque at 385lbft and she's holding out at that but car ideally needs a more substantial clutch, the gearbox is all stock.
This was at 1.65bar tailing off to Just over 1.4 but car will actually make more once we get clutch sorted..
It's a tad on the rich side at the mo but 1.8 bar should sort that out so leaving it where it is for time being as the afr line is very good.
The grand master Tel Dolphin is teaching me well I'm lucky as couldn't have a more experienced guy willing to show me the ropes he's not seen this one yet so I hope he approves  Laughing  

Oh yeah the thing flames big time too
Will try get a vid up tomorrow if I get a chance as busy busy day.

Nice power gtir mapped today 6EECD033-693A-42E1-928F-9EC2D016F518_zpstnzfyzvz

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Nice power gtir mapped today Empty Re: Nice power gtir mapped today 18th March 2016, 1:58 am

joe gt racer

joe gt racer

Nice looking power graph Bob cyclops only now 2 month to wait till mine with you guys can't wait for this

3Nice power gtir mapped today Empty Re: Nice power gtir mapped today 18th March 2016, 3:09 am

ducie54

ducie54

Why so rich .70 is abit extreme, especially at low load.

4Nice power gtir mapped today Empty Re: Nice power gtir mapped today 18th March 2016, 10:04 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep right in what you say
As said its way too rich at bottom and dips middle of map (in fact all the way through tbh) but until the clutch is sorted its a waste of time me keep running it as will up the boost anyway and with the added ignition (which ive pegged back to hold clutch) it will lean it off across the map then I can fine tune it.
Very interesting this mapping malarchy though and the more I learn the more I want to do more of it.

Got Tel the mapper bringing in a Marcos later today for power run then major work in turning into full rally spec which should be an interesting one, il get a vid of that too on the rollers.

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Nice power gtir mapped today Empty Re: Nice power gtir mapped today 18th March 2016, 12:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one sir Bob thumbsup

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum