Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big thanks to Bob

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big thanks to Bob Empty Big thanks to Bob 28th July 2012, 6:47 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just want to say a big thanks to Bob today for the passenger rides all day at the RTOC track day, Had a brilliant day & a good laugh, realy enjoyed the day.

Was good to put a name to face lol & what a Top bloke & knows how to put a GTiR threw its paces Wink lol

Nice 1 Bob Wink

2Big thanks to Bob Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob 29th July 2012, 12:54 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

glad you had a good day gaz and was good to meet you too Cool

did you wind your mum up about putting the audi on track and smashing it Twisted Evil Laughing

was a good day but not keen on that blyton park track, wont be going there again (poor facilities and not very nice track) but at least it enabled us to iron out a few teething probs with the car, and the box never blew up which is a result
need to give the car another 1/2 degree rear camber and tyres are now kaput.gotta sort that brake fade out too and check that misfire on monday
but engine wise the car was spot on

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Big thanks to Bob Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob 29th July 2012, 1:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha no i didnt say anything but thinking about it now i shoud of, could imagaine her face affraid lol You & you clever ideas bob Laughing She would of never lent me the car again for winding her up Evil or Very Mad haha

Yep tyres were abit on the goosed side by the end of the day, but the suspension was alot better after you stiffend it up. The front camber was ok tho just rear.

Dont worry about your brakes, only pussys use brakes Wink

That missfire was nothing to worry about, Just turn the boost up & it will be fine Laughing

What time did you get home?

4Big thanks to Bob Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob 29th July 2012, 5:37 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

got in just after 9o/c had a bad headache all day and even worse on way back
poor me lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Big thanks to Bob Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob 29th July 2012, 5:46 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Must of been petrol fumes all day? My eyes were burning like mad all nite.

Glad you had a safe journey tho mate Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum