Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OOPS Ive done it again!!

+4
kevmc76
gtir_woody
nomad
Bandyleg
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 5:23 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

^ i didnt realise you have so much stuff either Gaz! so jealous of you horders!

27OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 5:35 am

kevmc76

kevmc76

I broke a few of them a few years back but didnt have the space to keep all the parts totally regret it now Sad

28OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 9:17 am

splmum

splmum

gtir_woody wrote:^ i didnt realise you have so much stuff either Gaz! so jealous of you horders!

That's not all of it Woody, lots more but just a quick response. Lots of Nismo gear as well but that's secret sqirrell stuff.

Yeah, you do seem to accumulate a lot of 'stuff' over 15+ years of ownership.

29OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 9:21 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

All this secret sqirrell stuff Laughing

Im considering buying another R for a daily, but I know Ill end up fiddling with it lol

30OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 7:20 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

A slope I hope I can control how far I fall down it lol
You have some serious amount of stuff!

31OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 23rd January 2016, 7:33 pm

gtir_woody wrote:All this secret sqirrell stuff Laughing

Im considering buying another R for a daily, but I know Ill end up fiddling with it lol

I think I'll buy another gtir too maybe not as a daily but something I can just jump into and drive.need to find somewhere to keep it first

32OOPS Ive done it again!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OOPS Ive done it again!! 25th January 2016, 10:05 am

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

robd wrote:
gtir_woody wrote:All this secret sqirrell stuff Laughing

I think I'll buy another gtir too maybe not as a daily but something I can just jump into and drive.need to find somewhere to keep it first

Not another one....

Ive also just bought the 750cc injectors blow off valve and the ECU to match it... This isnt going well considering it was supposed to be slightly cheaper option than re building... affraid I think I might as well just offer him the cash for whole bloody lot!! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum