Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest Nissan Bearing & seal Part numbers to service your gearbox

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I've just ordered all the new bearings and seals to fully service my gearbox according to Mr B's (and Nisan4U) part numbers.  Smile
FYI,Some of the bearings part numbers have been superseded with new ones Exclamation  
Attached and highlighted in yellow are the new part numbers that Nissan use,
I also managed to wangle a 10% discount with it being Christmas!  santa
Ho ho ho.

Latest Nissan Bearing & seal Part numbers to service your gearbox Capture1_zpsnq8vczv4

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Glad you got this sorted, nice post Smile

splmum

splmum

Nice, however you could have saved another GBP 10.53 if the guy had added it up correctly.

The 349.33 is actually only 339.58 +vat -discount = 366.75, so 10.53 less than 377.28 charged.

Could have almost not had to pay for item 3.

But hey, you got all the bits, so laughing.

Only reason I did the cost breakdown is that I am doing almost similar, but in Australia, and nice to know how much oz Nissan dealers are ripping us off for.

Will post comparison prices when I get all my bits together.

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

You could save even more as you only really need 2 ochin bearings from nissan, others are easily sourced !00% same from good bearing supply shop .
I reckon Cosmic will be getting his £10 back :-D done ok with some discount, I normally can get 10% & even 15 to 20is possible pending on trading status & how well you can handle & blag the staff .

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Ah, not quite. ive ordered 2 oil seals not one, so that's where the other tenners gone,
Very Happy

splmum

splmum

Cosmic73 wrote:Ah, not quite. ive ordered 2 oil seals not one, so that's where the other tenners gone,
Very Happy

Roger that Embarassed

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Where has the attachment gone. I could do with the list of numbers if anyone has them please

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I found it,  Very Happy  Very Happy
The original pic was linked from photobucket and they stopped access.
Latest Nissan Bearing & seal Part numbers to service your gearbox Captur10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum