Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new newbie

+7
Dusty
pulsarmoley
PartyPete
johnny gtir
Stu
clarebear
gtir_woody
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 8th December 2015, 10:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Shocked wow thats looks super clean goodpost

27new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 8th December 2015, 10:28 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks awesome! Wheels and brakes look great aswell thumbsup

28new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 8th December 2015, 10:31 pm

Dusty

I want to get the wheels redone in black but after seeing stu's white ones I like them as well lol can't wait to get it running right and fully serviced I'm moving house so it's gonna have to wait a few weeks but will be ready for japfest Smile

29new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 8th December 2015, 10:35 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I like white wheels but the black does make your brakes stand out rather nice Smile hopefully get it all sorted soon mate.

30new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 8th December 2015, 10:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ive got white wheels on my grey R but never really like white. Seeing yours has confirmed i need them resprayed in something dark.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

31new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 9th December 2015, 2:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hey Dusty

I know who owned that car around 2 years ago, been down to us before. the guys name is Lewis who now has a gt4 Supra I believe, his fathers a fireman and pt mechanic, always pops in at our place he has a 640bhp r32.
That car was very pampered back then, if you want any more info on her then give me a bell (ideally later in day or early evenings) as extremely busy

But you got yourself a good un there fella Wink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

32new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 9th December 2015, 2:20 pm

Dusty

Lewis Keefe I think his name is mate. He found me on FB when I uploaded a picture to then only way jap lol we chatted and he's asked about something's like the seats unfortunately the sparco seats were no longer in the car when I bought it Sad amongst other things like I think the last owner had the dash out for some reason as I've noticed that it had white gtir dials in one picture and probably why my temp gauge doesn't work? And my heater controls are always on hot? Obviously been messing with electrics and couldn't put it back?? Anyway the rest of the car I am more than happy with just these minor issues and when I can get it down to you in the new year I'll be happy to get it serviced by and a slight tune up Smile

33new newbie  - Page 2 Empty Re: new newbie 9th December 2015, 2:28 pm

Dusty

Ideally want to get it as best as possible condition wise with a healthy power output I love my skyline but I have more fun in this lol be good to meet you in the new year and see yours Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum