Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipaf

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ipaf Empty Ipaf 19th July 2012, 10:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Well that is another ticket not bad this one lasts 5 year.For anyone who dose not know its papers well a card for scissor and boom lifts (cherry pickers) anybody else been doing courses or renewing certificates for there job ? This was a day @ £250 therory and practical.Next on the list is book my trailer test to tow a trailer as i passed my test after 1997

2Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 19th July 2012, 11:02 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I retook my rtitb a few years back lol not that its any use to me at hom now lol

I don't have to take a towing test Razz

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 19th July 2012, 11:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Only chlamydia test past with flying colours Laughing

4Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 20th July 2012, 7:22 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:Well that is another ticket not bad this one lasts 5 year.For anyone who dose not know its papers well a card for scissor and boom lifts (cherry pickers) anybody else been doing courses or renewing certificates for there job ? This was a day @ £250 therory and practical.Next on the list is book my trailer test to tow a trailer as i passed my test after 1997

Im waiting on my company to put me through my trailer test and my 7.5ton test...

5Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 21st July 2012, 8:04 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

pulsar_stu wrote:I retook my rtitb a few years back lol not that its any use to me at hom now lol

I don't have to take a towing test Razz
Forklift related ? you could always do one up stu room on the drive now use it to lift pulsars into the crusher so your never temted again to spend your cash on one lol

no trailer test just means your a old man Laughing

6Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 21st July 2012, 8:14 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

nomad29 wrote:Only chlamydia test past with flying colours Laughing
are they as posh down your way as up north do you get a free pair of boxer shorts ? just say what i said to a lass a few year back once i had spent the night with her then she decided to ask (ABIT LATE)you have not got nowt have you to which i replied yes ,just think i have done you a massive favour saves you sleeping round you have caught the whole lot in one go from me.Her face was a picture she did not stay long after that Laughing another one i use is i know i have not got nothing well how if you have not been checked ? because i went with ..... and ... and ...... and they have all been tested lol

7Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 21st July 2012, 8:16 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

pulsarmoley wrote:
johnny gtir wrote:Well that is another ticket not bad this one lasts 5 year.For anyone who dose not know its papers well a card for scissor and boom lifts (cherry pickers) anybody else been doing courses or renewing certificates for there job ? This was a day @ £250 therory and practical.Next on the list is book my trailer test to tow a trailer as i passed my test after 1997

Im waiting on my company to put me through my trailer test and my 7.5ton test...
you doing them in stages because the 7.5 ton will cover trailer test ?

8Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 21st July 2012, 4:16 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:
pulsarmoley wrote:

you doing them in stages because the 7.5 ton will cover trailer test ?

Didnt think it did unless i did lorry with a trailer or is that what you meant? Would like to progress to the next size of lorry after 7.5ton but dont think i would go all the way to what our company uses to haul combines etc which is artic with weight limit of 44tonnes?

9Ipaf Empty Re: Ipaf 21st July 2012, 8:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It has maybe changed i thought if you passed in a 7.5 ton it automatically took you up past needing to do a trailer test then next is artic then Wagon and drag i am probably wrong

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum