Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER!

+2
the vamp
Drift God
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 3:22 pm

Drift God

Drift God

Pisses me off the way companies list parts that are in stock!! then you complete the payment for them to ring two days later and say they havent got them and issue a refund!! Dam middle men pretending to be bigger than they are!! Pisses me off!!! Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Rant over anyway as you guessed cant get replacement 5 door panels anywhere so any help guys would be appreciated!

2JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 3:27 pm

the vamp

the vamp

rubber down cut out rust weld patch ize paint wham bam thank you maam!! Very Happy

3JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 3:44 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Try midwest motor factors 01902-353515 they sell them for about £20 but not sure if the will send to ireland.
If they have them in stock I could be pushed to pick them up for you and get them deliverd at your cost Wink

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 4:36 pm

bolf

bolf

I got mine from here http://www.carz2.co.uk/nissan-sunny-april-c-315_320.html

5JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 5:50 pm

Drift God

Drift God

Thanks guys just in from work will try both numbers in the morning but i expect will get the same answer. there seems to be two main suppliers that get the panels in and everyone else sources them from and as i have found out dont seem to be any left in the country

6JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 5:52 pm

Drift God

Drift God

cb82 wrote:rubber down cut out rust weld patch ize paint wham bam thank you maam!! Very Happy
if it was that easy Colin i would just want to leave it done proper, and not come back 6-12months after a full respray

7JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 10:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

did you try maldon panels in essex?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 10:34 pm

the vamp

the vamp

Drift God wrote:
cb82 wrote:rubber down cut out rust weld patch ize paint wham bam thank you maam!! Very Happy
if it was that easy Colin i would just want to leave it done proper, and not come back 6-12months after a full respray

mines held for 2-3years now Smile

9JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 18th July 2012, 10:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If its done properly i dont see any reason why it wouldnt be as good as a replacement part although other than it might go in another area but ive seen even new cars with rusty patches appearing just goes to show the quality of metals from oe manafactures are poor and will always be a constant fight to hold back

10JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 19th July 2012, 5:41 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

A lot of manufacturers only zink coat one side of the steel nower days, some don't at all.
Plus if pannels come out of the press with defects, when the guys rework them, they don't get sprayed with a zink coating to replace the zink that's been rubbed off, they just add a layer of primer.
So I guess the life of the metal has been reduced by that.?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

11JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 19th July 2012, 10:57 am

Drift God

Drift God

gtirus wrote:did you try maldon panels in essex?

Hey Bob yes tried them apparantly they seased trading 3 months ago, different motor factors company now and no joy there either Neutral

12JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 19th July 2012, 11:00 am

Drift God

Drift God

nomad29 wrote:If its done properly i dont see any reason why it wouldnt be as good as a replacement part although other than it might go in another area but ive seen even new cars with rusty patches appearing just goes to show the quality of metals from oe manafactures are poor and will always be a constant fight to hold back

Yea think a lot of OE manufacturers are under pressure from the government where they have to use a percentage of recycled materials or pay a fine. A lot of them are using recycled metal in the materials of their panels hence they rust faster. Stupid but true

13JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! Empty Re: JUST BE HONEST WITH A COSTUMER! 19th July 2012, 11:56 am

Drift God

Drift God

Well guys quick update doesn't seem to be any companies that have these panels in the country heres who all have been contacted with the same answer!! at least 2-3 weeks. If any one else has a contact im willing to try anything at this point. cars in the shop waiting on these. What would the wait be on getting them from nissan direct??

Cars2.co.uk 01684565882
mid west motor factors 01902353515
car panels 4u 08005668815
maldon panels 01245364164
auto crash parts.co.uk 01204704999
Imperial crash repair parts 01302304000
bodyshop direct(southern ireland) 00353469093800
Autopanels Castleford 01977559574
kgcbristol.co.uk 01179540045

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: