Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December

+2
GTI-R US
Stu
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 6th December 2015, 10:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep that meal was something else pie

Was good to all meet up again and a Geordie lad too to add to the collection, Jesus that van he's got 
shifts, fastest van I've ever seen on the roadie my life, reckon he's dropped a pulsar engine in that thing Shocked

Such a good bunch of lads all of ya thumbsup

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

27XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 7th December 2015, 12:11 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

nice meet up, good to see everyone , and you Johnny making that trek

28XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 7th December 2015, 12:17 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great to catch up with everyone 2 crashes on the way home neither me tho so abit traffic but took the 5 hours. Nice to follow a pulsar as it spat flames at me. The van lived up to its rep on the way home. Daft young lad sitting on the bumper of a blue van in his fiesta and the blue van was passing traffic and not wasting much time as it pulled over I thought see how you like it and sat on the bumper of the red fiesta as he gave it everything to which his passenger prob his lass turned looking back over the seat gave me the fingers. As a gap apeared in middle lane I undertook gave her the fingers cut infront he started flashing high beam then left it on so I  slammed the brakes on then pulled into middle lane as he came passed pointed for him to pull over he shit himself looked sheepish so left him in a cloud of black smoke

29XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 7th December 2015, 12:19 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

For anyone saying they might try and get to this  meet like I said for ages. Highly recomend it good banter good food n cars alcohol so caters for all

30XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 7th December 2015, 12:22 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

what was saying about white van man mode Wink Very Happy

31XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 2:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Wish it was last weekend all over again lads n lasses food drink n banter look forward to a meet next year

32XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 6:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Johnny, you are always welcome to our meet and im sure Bob can always do with your expertise

33XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 7:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Side topic Pete couple of pics of my car from bobs RR day was it you who took them and you got them saved mate ?

34XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 8:20 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You mean ones like this?
XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 DSC_0020_zps7c7xbogp

35XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 8:46 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes please mate all my pictures are off a I phone so not good enough quality

36XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 8:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If i put them up on here can you copy them as i cant send via email

37XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 8:53 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Should can yes

38XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 12th December 2015, 9:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ok scrap that idea, my computers got a fault. pm me your number and ill whatsapp them to you?

39XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 13th December 2015, 7:37 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Rep point for you Mr Pete

40XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 13th December 2015, 4:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Thank you sir, i take it you recieved them all ok?

41XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 13th December 2015, 6:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yea fine mate sorry was half busy half asleep hence the reply on here today

42XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 13th December 2015, 7:10 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

No worries, what did you need them for?

43XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December - Page 2 Empty Re: XMAS Meet In Essex Sunday 6th December 13th December 2015, 7:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

My personal Wank bank lol. No like I say mate they were took with proper camera ? All mine are taken with a I phone and when anybody wants or I want to use them for things say calendar etc I phone quality is no good

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum